What does a successful online arts and crafts business look like?
From small shops selling a few beautiful items, to companies with thousands of orders each month, every successful online business is unique. How do they measure success? Quite simply, an online business is successful when it fulfills the goal of its owner.
What is your goal?
- To support the hobby you love
- To be a stay-at-home parent supplementing family income
- To discover new, meaningful, rewarding work
- To quit your day job
- To simply make a living in a world filled with unemployment
- To create a business your entire family can share
- To expand your career as a dedicated artist
It all comes down to clearly defining the business you want for yourself. You may be delighted with 10 sales each year. You may be aiming for 10 dales a day or more! The Everything Guide to Selling Arts & Crafts Online will show you how to transform your goal into realistic steps and how to keep track of your progress.
The bottom line is, “It’s all about you!” In a really good way.